The Millersburg Ferry is a well known landmark in Riverfront Park in Millersburg. Historical records
indicate that ferries across the Susquehanna were operating near present day Millersburg before the
founding of the town. A ferry from Millersburg to Crow’s Landing has been in operation since before
1817. The current fleet consists of two boats, The Roaring Bull V and the Falcon III. They are the only
two remaining all-wooden, double-paddle stern wheel ferry boats of their type remaining in the U.S.
The Ferry loading point and the Ferry wall are all listed on the National Register of Historic
Places. The Philadephia Inquirer newspaper featured the Ferry Boats in this article printed on September 29, 2009: